Frequently Asked Questions:
9. Do I have to have the webcam turned on?
What training does Legal Link offer?
We specialize in training in the field of tax law,
in particular, excise training. We offer both open and closed training.
Open and closed training - how do they differ?
Open training are available to anyone registered
participant. Their time, place and price are predetermined
and the same for all participants. You can communicate with them
read by clicking here .
Closed training, in turn, is dedicated to a specific company or institution. The date of the training, place as well as its subject and program are each time adapted to the needs of the client and his
employees. Check what closed training we currently offer.
What training methods do you use?
Each training takes the form of an interactive meeting with an expert, which may include slides, texts and other audiovisual forms. In our opinion, only knowledge supported by practical examples is able to provide participants with certainty and freedom in using the acquired knowledge in their daily work. That is why the training also includes practical examples and exercises.
How can I participate in the training?
It is very easy. Just select the course you are interested in in the catalog or on the home page and click the "Take part" button. You will then be redirected to the order processing section in the Cart, where you will be asked to provide basic data:
1. In the first step, select the country in which you will use the e-training, select the payment method and enter your e-mail address. Pay attention to its correctness - through it you will receive confirmation of payment, registration for the training and access to it.
2. Podaj swoje dane dla realizacji zamówienia. To jest również etap, w którym możesz zaznaczyć chęć otrzymania faktury do zamówienia - zostaniesz poproszony o podanie dodatkowych danych firmy, wymaganych do jej wystawienia.
Zwróć szczególną uwagę na poprawność adresu e-mail – to za jego pośrednictwem otrzymaszpotwierdzenie
dokonania płatności, rejestracji na szkolenie oraz dostęp do niego.
3. Uzupełnij informacje dodatkowe. Jeśli kupujesz szkolenie dla osoby innej niż Ty lub dla kilku osób w polu uczestnicy podaj adres e-mail każdego uczestnika. Na podane adresy zostaną wysłane unikatowe linki do szkolenia.
Pamiętaj, że cena szkolenia obejmuje udział 1 osoby! Jeśli kupujesz szkolenie dla większej ilości osób
ilość kursów = ilość uczestników
2. In the second step, we will ask you to provide some basic data, such as name, surname and telephone number. Here you can also select if you need a VAT invoice.
3. Then click the "Order and pay" button and make the payment . Then you will receive an e-mail confirming the purchase of the training. The day before the training, you will receive a link to the training with further instructions in a separate e-mail.
Where are the trainings held?
We conduct both stationary and online training. The first ones take place in the place indicated in the training description, and in the case of closed trainings also in the place indicated by you, e.g. your company's seat. Remote meetings take the form of virtual meetings via one of the following platforms: ClickMeeting, Zoom, and WebEx.
Who is running the training?
The trainings are conducted by practitioners who have been passionate about working with legal regulations for many years and who know the topic discussed during the meeting very well. They also take part in numerous trainings, thanks to which they are reliably prepared for the role of a lecturer and provide only up-to-date and verified information.
Get to know them better and read their bio .
What language is the training conducted in?
Currently, we conduct training only in Polish.
To participate in the course, you only need electronic equipment (computer, laptop, tablet, etc.) with Internet access.
Do I have to turn on the webcam during the training?
Not. We know it can be stressful and our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible.
What is included in the training price?
The price of our open training courses includes 3-4 training hours (depending on the training) and a personal certificate of participation in the training.
How can I pay for the training?
We currently accept the following payment methods:
b. electronic transfer
c. payment card:
You can read more in the Payments tab.
Are the given prices gross prices?
Yes, all prices published on our website are gross prices and include VAT.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
Yes . All you need to do is to select the "I want to receive a VAT invoice" option when finalizing the purchase and fill in the data required to issue it.
Will I get a certificate after completing the course?
Yes , each of our training courses is certified, and the document complies with the requirements of most professional self-governments.
When will I get the certificate?
You will receive the certificate in electronic form to the e-mail address provided earlier. We try to make you receive it as soon as possible, a maximum of a few days after the training.
I have not received a confirmation e-mail - what should I do?
Be sure to write to us . Usually it's a typo in the email address and we can fix it quickly
Where can I get more information?